Risen Diesel Driven Shotcrete Machine (PZ-9D)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Veneer Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- RISEN PZ Series Shotcrete Machine
- 33 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: PZ-9D
- Shotcrete Type: Damp&Dry
- Certification: CE
- Color: Customized Colour
- Output Capacity: 9 Cubic Meter Per Hour
- Trademark: RISEN
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Type: Shotcrete
- Structure: Rotor Type
- Condition: New
- Power: 7.5kw
- Model: Pz-9d
- Specification: CE certificate
- HS Code: 84743100
1. Shotcreting for tunnels, hydro-power engineering, mines, underground engineering, civil engineering and slope stabilization, etc.
2. Artificial soil seeding for no soil surface, such as rock, sand, and for no fertility soil surface.
3. Refractory spraying and repair for industrial kilns or kilns' inner liner
1. Non-adhesion going-through rotor with new material chamber, completely eliminate bonding and blocking during operation so as to reduce clearance and maintenance period.
2. Thin follow conveying method with vortex flow, so the spraying flow is even, continuous and steady, to improve the shotcrete quality.
3. Four-point clamping device make it easy to adjust the press between sealing plate and rotor disk so as to no air and dust leak and prolong consumption parts life.
4. Particularly used for dry, damp mix and steel (polymer) fibre reinforced shotcrete.
5. Three drive models: By Electric motor, air motor or diesel engine.
For the most specific risks of this machine, safety and compliance with the essential requirements of the Directive has been based on elements of EN ISO 12100-1: 2003, EN ISO 12100-2: 2003/A1: 1995, EN 60204-1: 2006 and EN 1050: 1997.
|Maximum Conveying Distance:||150m|
|Desired Shotcrete Ingredient Ratio:||Cement/sand and gravel < 0.35|
|Maximum Aggregate Size:||20mm|
|Inner Diameter of Conveying Hose:||64mm|
|Working Compressed Air Pressure:||0.2 ~ 0.6 MPa|
|Conveying Air Consumption:||9 ~ 10CBM / min|