- RISEN PZ Series Shotcrete Machine
- 33 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: PZ-5
- Application: Concrete Spraying Equipment
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Color: Customized Color
- Transport Package: Veneer Case
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Type: Concrete Spraying
- Coating: Air Motor
- Method Type: Manual
- Motor: Air Motor
- Trademark: RISEN
- Specification: PZ-5
- HS Code: 84743100
Air motor power: 5.5kW (7.5HP)
RISEN PZ-5 air driven gunite machine is used for dry mix and damp mix shotcreting in the places without electric power source. It is dependable, easy to maintain, robust, and is long lasting.
Output Capacity: 5 cubic meter/hour
Maximum Conveying Distance: 200 m (660 ft)
Desired Shotcrete Ingredient Ratio: Cement/sand and gravel < 0.4
Maximum Aggregate Size: 15 mm
Inner Diameter of Conveying Hose: 51 mm (2")
Working Compressed Air Pressure: 0.2 ~ 0.6 MPa
Conveying Air Consumption: 7 ~ 8 cubic meter / min)
Diesel Engine: 5.5kW (7.5HP)
Dimensions: 1350 x 750 x 1200 mm
Net Weight: 720 Kg
Shotcreting for tunnels, hydro-power engineering, mines, underground engineering, civil engineering and slope stabilization, etc.
Artificial soil seeding for no soil surface, such as rock, sand, and for no fertility soil surface.
Refractory spraying and repair for industrial kilns or kilns' inner liner.
1. Non-adhesion going-through rotor with new material chamber, completely eliminate bonding and blocking during operation so as to reduce clearance and maintenance period.
2. Thin follow conveying method with vortex flow, so the spraying flow is even, continuous and steady, to improve the shotcrete quality.
3. Four-point clamping device make it easy to adjust the press between sealing plate and rotor disk so as to no air and dust leak and prolong consumption parts life.
4. Particularly used for dry, damp mix and steel (polymer) fibre reinforced shotcrete.
5. Three drive models: By Electric motor, air motor or diesel engine.
6. CE safety standard.