Shotcrete/Gunite Machine in Two Outputs (PZ-5D)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Veneer Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- RISEN PZ Series Shotcrete Machine
- 33 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: PZ-5D
- Application: Concrete Spraying Equipment
- Certification: CE
- Power: Electric Motor in Double-Speed
- Trademark: RISEN
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Type: Concrete Spraying Machine
- Coating: Concrete
- Condition: New
- Output Capacity: Variable in 5m3/Hour and 3.5m3/Hour
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84743100
Output: Variable in 5m3/hour and 3.5m3/hour;
Doule-speed motor power: 5.5kW and 4kW
Time Hour system;
RISEN PZ-5D is a new shotcrete machine with double-speed E-motor in the processing of dry mix. The output can be variable in 5m3/hour and 3.5m3/hour. Matching with RH15 dosing unit, PZ-5D can work in wet mix spraying.
Output Capacity: 5.5 and 3.5 cubic meter/hour
Maximum Conveying Distance: 200m
Desired Shotcrete Ingredient Ratio: Cement/sand and gravel < 0.4
Maximum Aggregate Size: 15 mm (3/5")
Inner Diameter of Conveying Hose: 51 mm (2")
Working Compressed Air Pressure: 29 ~ 87 psi (0.2 ~ 0.6 MPa)
Conveying Air Consumption: 7 ~ 8 cubic meter / min
Electric Power: 5.5kW (7.4 HP) and 4kW (5.4HP)
Dimensions: 2050 x 790 x 1050 mm
Net Weight: 750 Kg
1. Shotcreting for tunnels, hydro-power engineering, mines, underground engineering, civil engineering and slope stabilization, etc.
2. Artificial soil seeding for no soil surface, such as rock, sand, and for no fertility soil surface.
3. Refractory spraying and repair for industrial kilns or kilns' inner liner.
1. Auto-lubricating System
Enhance the sealing of air-pipe system; Lengthen the use life of the rubber sealing plate.
2. Time hour
Indicate the accumulated work time to ensure that the reliable maintenance plan is made.
3. Double-speed E-motor System
The output can be variable in 5 cubic meters /hour and 3.5 cubic meters/ hour. It can be used in wet mix spraying, matching with RISEN RH15 dosing unit.