Dry&Damp Gunite / Shotcrete Machine (PZ5M)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Veneer Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- RISEN PZ Series Shotcrete Machine
- 33 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: PZ5M
- Application: Concrete Spraying Equipment
- Certification: CE
- Power: Electric Motor
- Trademark: RISEN
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Type: Concrete Spraying Machine
- Coating: Dry&Damp
- Condition: New
- Output Capacity: 0~5m3/Hour
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 847431
Output can be adjusted from 0 to 5m3/hour;
Work in dry&wet mix.
RISEN PZ5M is a middle-size gunite/shotcrete machine for the processing of dry&damp mix with the special performance. The machine can be used where space is at a premium e. G. In mines and galleries, etc.
Output Capacity: 0~5cubic meter/hour
Maximum Conveying Distance: 200 m
Desired Shotcrete Ingredient Ratio: Cement/sand and gravel < 0.4
Maximum Aggregate Size: 15 mm (3/5")
Inner Diameter of Conveying Hose: 51 mm (2")
Working Compressed Air Pressure: 29 ~ 87 psi (0.2 ~ 0.6 MPa)
Conveying Air Consumption: 7 ~ 8 cubic meter / min
Electric Power: 5.5kW (7.5 HP)
Dimensions: 1550 x 750 x 1020 mm
Net Weight: 750 Kg
1. Shotcreting for tunnels, hydro-power engineering, mines, underground engineering, civil engineering and slope stabilization, etc.
2. Artificial soil seeding for no soil surface, such as rock, sand, and for no fertility soil surface.
3. Refractory spraying and repair for industrial kilns or kilns' inner liner.
----The output can be adjustable from 0 cubic meters /hour to 5 cubic meters/ hour. It can be used for the different working condition.