- Model NO.: RH15W
- Trademark: RISEN
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Color: Customized Color
- Transport Package: Veneer Case
Electric Power: 1.75kW;
Air compressor flow: 250L/min;
Used in plastering the cement slurry, coating, etc.
RH15W plaster machine has the hose pump as the conveying unit and the min. Oilless air compressor as the unit supplying the compressed air. RH15W is suitable for pumping or plastering the materials without particle, such as slurry (cement grout), coating, water-proof glue, etc.
|Compressed air consumption:||250L/min|
|Max. work pressure:||0.8MPa|
|Max. suction left of the hose pump:||2m|
The materials are sucked into the hose pump. The pump conveys the material into the nozzle. At the nozzle, with the compressed air from the min. Air compressor, the materials are sprayed at the work surface continuously and evenly. If needed, leveling or kneading compaction by hand.
1. Squeeze hose pump as the main unit, no-valve working, broad flow pass;
2. Suitable for the refractory or viscous slurry;
3. Pumping with constant volume, no refluence;
4. Relative stable flow, steady plastering;
5. High degree of vacuum, strong suction capacity;
6. Cleaning convenient;
7. Easy maintenance, less consumable parts, low running cost;
8. Small unit, suitable for working in the small space.